Thursday, January 11, 2007

Grace Gets Glasses!!

I took Grace to see Dr. Cogen at Callahan Eye Institute in Birmingham on January 2nd. Much to my surprise we found out that she has pretty horrible vision and that she had to have glasses! Apparently, she favors her right eye and pretty much doesn't use her left eye all that much! If we didn't do something she would have lost the vision in her left eye by the time she was 8. The glasses are suppose to help reprogram her brain to help it send images to her visual cortex and help her start using it more. Hopefully, she won't have to wear them after she turns 8. Atleast, they're cute! Of course, I think anything on her would be cute!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Grace,

You are BEAUTIFUL in your new glasses!!

Sonya

Denna said...

I think Grace is beautiful in her glasses. My daughter who is 8, had to start wearing glasses at 2. She did really great.