Monday, January 29, 2007

Preschool Here We Come!

She is very excited about school!!

Sporting her lunch box and backpack. Her backpack is almost as big as she is!

Grace showing off her new lunch box!
Tomorrow is a big day in the Betterton household. Grace begins preschool tomorrow! I think she will do so much better than I will!!! We've been doing Sunday School for a few weeks now and she loves it! I'm hoping that she will like school as well! She has two friends from Sunday School in her class, Adeline and Ali. I know she will love seeing them. It is hard to believe that almost four months ago this beautiful little girl was very introverted and shy and really didn't seem to be emotionally there. Now- there's not an introverted bone in this child's body!!! And her emotions? She wears them all over her face! She is very expressive for a two year old. I am also hoping that school will help Grace acquire language faster. I have been doing some exercises that the speech pathologist has given us, but most of the time Grace really could seem to care less. Tomorrow could be a very interresting day for us! Please keep us in your prayers!

No comments: