Monday, April 6, 2009

I've Changed My Playlist!!!

Okay, most of you who know me well know that I love music! My seasons of music change as quickly as the weather does. My closest friends will tell you (including my husband) that I can listen to the same song 100 times!!! Over, and over, and over again! I am a firm believer that God speaks to us in individually and specific ways. Music is my way. I can study my bible and the same passage for months on end and still struggle with its content. Boy you put that same content in a lyric and set it to music and I've got it!!! Right now, the Lord is really using the music that Chris Tomlin has written to speak to my heart. As it says in the hymn, "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" (which is my favorite hymn by the way!) my heart is prone to wonder. Moreso these days than others. The music you will find here helps refocus me and bring my heart back to where it needs to be. Enjoy!!!

No comments: