Monday, April 23, 2007

One Year Ago...

One year ago today Karla called us with the news that she had a file of a beautiful little girl for us to look at! My how life has changed in one year! When we first saw the picture of this little girl I immediately fell in love! I loved how she had her tongue stuck out of her mouth in that first picture! I had wondered if that was going to be her thinking face! Guess what? It is! If she is thinking about something really hard she sticks her tongue out! Precious! Also, that bruise on her forehead? We have had many bruises in that exact spot since we got her. I will never get over how I felt this time last year! Our wait was over; We had a picture of our beautiful baby girl!

1 comment:

Phil and Jennifer said...

Has it really been a year?! I remember reviewing her file and praying for her before i knew whose daughter she was going to be. She is a beautiful sweetheart!
Jennifer
Mommy to Lily and Kate