Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our Beach Pictures of Grace

This year I decided to take some pictures of Grace to hang in our bathroom. They turned out great! I took 309 pictures of her on the beach late yesterday afternoon. They were all good, but these are just a few of my favorites!
This is one of my favorites! She's just standing there checking everything out!

In this picture she was drawing in the sand with her finger.

This one is sweet

There are those sweet, little feet again!!!

This is her true smile! It's sometimes hard to catch on film. I'm glad we got this one!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I read through your blog a bit tonight...Grace is a beautiful little one. I remember reading the blog you did when you went to bring her home. I was expecting Ella during that time and was so moved by your experience, and enjoyed seeing now how Grace has blossomed in your arms...

I'll be checking back.

Sonya said...

GREAT PICS!!! Looks like a blast! Grace IS beautiful!

Sonya

Keisha said...

Love the Pictures!!
So Sweet!
Love,
Keisha