Thursday, June 5, 2008

Random Pics...

Here are just some random pics that I couldn't really fit in anywhere but still wanted to share with you! Enjoy!!!

TA DA! That's what Grace was saying when I snapped this picture! Lately, when I tell her I'm going to take her picture she automatically wants to pose. Some of her poses are absolutely hilarious!

A couple of days ago I opened the door to our room at the condo so the noise would wake up Grace from her nap. About five minutes later we heard Travis talking but we couldn't find him. We found him in our room just as you see him now. He was saying, "Wake up Gracie Bug". It was so cute!

They are awake and ready to go! Travis and Grace have a unique, love/hate relationship. They will be loving on each other one minute like they are in this picture, and then they'll be screaming at each other because they want what the other one has. This has made for an interesting week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally got caught up on the blog! Maybe I can check in more regularly now! It looks absolutely wonderful! You've done an outstanding job! We love you guys and look forward to adding some more pics of our memories made together!
~April